L. L. Mulhollem Counseling and Psychotherapy, LLC (LLM) offers neuropsychological and psychological testing, individual psychotherapy, marriage and family therapy, group therapy and psychiatric drug management. Our company focus is to live what we teach by creating a supportive, healthy, and nurturing environment, not only for patients, but for each other. Our leadership team includes a neuropsychologist, an EMDR therapist, a clinical manager, and a psychiatric nurse practitioner who are dedicated to help support each member of the team reach their highest level of success. Read more about us.
LLM is seeking motivated individuals in the following areas:
- Family, marriage, and/or group outpatient licensed psychotherapists (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, RPT)
- Psychologists (PhD or PsyD)
- Psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Internships for all positions
- Therapist supervision
- Part-time insurance billing specialists
- Part-time administrative office staff
- Part-time janitorial staff
For therapists, EMDR training (through EMDR Institute, Inc.) preferred, but not required.
Office options include Elizabethtown, Lancaster, Mount Joy, Hershey, and New Holland.
- Competitive pay
- Commission structure with opportunity for bonuses based on position and full-time status
- Health insurance coverage
- Retirement benefits
Call us at +1-717-489-2901 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.